Last updated: May 2, 2022
Our team at Cranberry Hill Animal Hospital is still here to provide the highest standard of care to your fur family. However, with the ongoing pandemic, we have had to change how we provide that care.
To serve you and your pets better, starting Monday, May 2, 2022, we have decided to close for service each day between 12 pm to 1 pm. For anyone needing to pick up an order during their lunch hour, please call ahead, and we can make arrangements for your pick-up.
If you call us between 12 pm and 1 pm, please call again after 1 instead of leaving a message.
We feel this change is necessary for us to keep up our gold standard level of care.
During this time, we will be dedicating ourselves towards:
- Caring for pets in hospital on IV fluids, recovering from surgeries, and other urgent cases of the day
- Daily rounds to discuss cases in our clinic and pass off treatments to the next shift coming in
- Calling owners with updates, lab results and follow-ups
- Medication refills
- Organizing special orders
- Allowing staff to take the time for lunch
If you have an emergency during those hours, please seek care at the nearest emergency facility!
Thank you for your understanding.
– Your dedicated team at Cranberry Hill Animal Hospital